Hey the thing I reblogged earlier reminded me to mention this:
I can promise all my followers that I do notpost or reblog jump scares, ever, because A) I don’t like them and they suck, and B) I know at least a few of my followers have anxiety in one form or another and I’m not going to be that jerk.
So yes. There will be no jump scares from this blog, just wanted to ease your minds preemptively.
Put this on your blog. Our Queens are perfection.
Wednesday September 17th I adopted a 5 month old kitten named Thor. I was very excited to introduce a new member into our family however upon bringing him home I immediately noticed he walked with a limp. I was later informed by my vet that Thor has a torn…
- If you are HIV-negative, PEP and PrEP can help you stay that way.
- If you are HIV-positive, PEP and PrEP can help protect your partners.
PrEP is a daily pill that can help keep you HIV-negative as long as you take it every day.
- Ask your doctor if PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis) may be right for you.
- Condoms give you additional protection against HIV, other sexually transmitted infections, and unintended pregnancy.
If you are HIV-negative and think you were exposed to HIV, immediately go to a clinic or emergency room and ask for PEP (Post-exposure Prophylaxis).
- PEP can stop HIV if started within 36 hours of exposure.
- You continue taking PEP for 28 days.
Many insurance plans including Medicaid cover PEP and PrEP. Assistance may be available if you are uninsured. Visit NYC Health’s website to find out where to get PrEP or PEP in New York City.
This is such a giant step that barely any people know about it seems, so amazing to see progress in the treatment of HIV
I honestly thought this might be exaggeration but the CDC says that PrEP is 92% effective. Damn. Damn.
reblogging because this deserves waaaay more attention D:
"Hey Haru , I Told You I've always admired you ,right?"
"without you , i have nothing to aim for , you know?"
This time, I won't lose. It's time for revenge!
Rin. I've found it, too.